Why We’re Here
We know your business has a story to tell – a story about what you do for your customers, how you are different than your competitors, and why you love doing what you do. Our story is about helping you tell your story.
We know you are an expert at what you do, but it can be challenging to keep up with operations, administration, sales, and marketing, along with into that sounds-important-but-never-gets-done category, which can lead to frustration, lower sales, and decreased revenue.
Marketing Troubadour was formed to provide outsourced marketing expertise to business needs. We can help you think about and plan your marketing strategically, create smart tactics, and implement branding and marketing activities consistently and successfully.
Lori Dubois – The Marketing Troubadour
Lori has a passion for helping organizations create and communicate their stories so that they can grow and thrive. Her 25+ years of business and marketing experience provide an expertise in understanding the importance and process of brand development and strategic marketing. This passion, combined with a Master’s Degree focusing on research and knowledge management, led Lori to found Dubois Information in 2008. Five years later, she changed the firm’s name to Marketing Troubadour to reflect the real-life, hands-on relationship she has with clients in helping them with their branding and marketing objectives.
Lori at a Glance:
- Experience in newspaper advertising, architectural firm marketing, and management consulting marketing
- Owner of Dubois Information, a small business marketing consulting firm
- Speaker and presenter on branding and marketing
- Authored numerous articles and blog posts
- Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science with a focus in Knowledge Management from the University of Denver, 2007
- Sits on the Board of Directors for Women’s Leadership Foundation