Who We Help
How do you know if you need marketing help?
If you find yourself frustrated by the same issues that don’t seem to go away, have questions about what is the best course of action for your marketing, or have a particular marketing or branding project you’re not sure how to implement, you might need a little help.
Top 10 List of Things We Hear From Businesses
Do any of these describe you?
- I know I’m leaving money on the table by not staying in touch with customers.
- I’d love to start an email newsletter but I don’t want to annoy people.
- I get confused between branding myself and branding my company.
- I need more ideas, fresh ideas, good ideas – IDEAS PLEASE!
- How do I write effective calls to action?
- I’m not sure I have my target market nailed – am I talking to the right people?
- If Social Media is where it’s at – how do I know which platform is best?
- I hear all the buzz about storytelling but I don’t know how to leverage it.
- I believe in the value of marketing, but can’t afford a full time person to handle it.
- I believe in marketing but I just don’t have time to tackle it!
How did you do? If you relate to any of the above (one, three, or even all ten), maybe it’s time to have a marketing conversation with the Marketing Troubadour. The first meeting is always complimentary, no obligations. If you want to move forward with a small project or an entire revamp of your branding and marketing, that’s great! If you’re not ready yet or it’s not a good fit, no problem. You will at least feel inspired and come away with some great ideas!
Although we serve clients in different geographic regions, both bricks and mortar and virtual locations, and across different industries, we find the best fit is with those who share certain values, characteristics, and goals.
These leaders and owners possess:
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A desire to communicate more effectively with customers, prospects, and other stakeholders
- A belief that at the end of the day, business is about connecting people
- A commitment to creating the best brand experience for their customers as possible
- A wish to be more consistent in their marketing efforts
- A gap in their expertise or a lack of time or staff to get things done in-house
- A need for creative ideas to get their story to the right people
- The knowledge that marketing makes a difference to their bottom line