What We Do
Marketing is storytelling.
Just storytelling. Who doesn’t love a good story, right? The kind that makes you sit on the edge of your seat, perk up your ears, get all emotional, and want to know more…
Humans are hard-wired for story: it’s what helps us connect with other people, make sense of our world, and create meaning in our lives. We don’t know about you, but we want to connect and we want more meaning. At Marketing Troubadour, we call it “Marketing to Humans.” Marketing to Humans means showing up in an authentic, unique way and telling your story to the people who matter.
Marketing to Humans requires a few things if it’s going to work (and we think that’s why you’re here):
- knowing your “why” (this is the core of your brand)
- owning your story (this is what separates you from your competition)
- willingness to get emotional (this doesn’t mean getting dramatic or sad or pulling on heartstrings to get what you want, it means being real)
- being super-clear on your ideal client profile
- being passionate about your brand
- developing a content style
- having a nurture plan for prospects AND customers
- promising and delivering the best customer experience
Marketing Troubadour Branding and Marketing Services
Strategic Marketing and Branding Consulting helps you create clarity by answering tough questions such as:
- Is my mission statement clear and concise?
- What are my core values?
- How do core values fit into my mission statement and/or messaging?
- Does my brand accurately reflect my business/organization?
- Why do people do business with my company?
- Does customer experience align with my brand image?
- What are our competitive differentiators – how am I different?
- What is my unique marketing message (story)?
- Who is my ideal client and target market?
- What kind of online presence do we need?
Tactical Marketing and Branding Consulting helps you tell your story in the best way to the people who matter most.
We can help you with:
- Company and product names, taglines or slogans
- Message development
- SWOT analysis
- Email newsletters
- Email marketing campaigns
- Direct mail campaigns
- Mailing lists
- Editorial calendars
- Website content
- Articles and white papers
- Press releases
- Social Media campaigns
- Market research
- Competitive Intelligence
- Marketing collateral