Winter 2019 Learning Series
Email Marketing to Grow Your Business
When it comes to email, and especially email for marketing, business owners often fall prey to the belief that “people get too much email, they don’t want to hear from me, and they will think I’m spamming them.” This can prevent us from doing the very thing that builds important relationships, improves customer experience, and increases sales in our business.
Join us for this fun and educational exploration into email marketing, where we will tackle misconceptions about email and also figure out a way to see how it might help you in your marketing efforts. Email can be the activity that integrates all the other marketing methods and completes the communication loop with prospects, customers, and even past clients.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- The power of email and why it beats every other marketing method!
- How to figure out whether email is right for your organization.
- Why your list is one of your biggest business assets and how to grow it.
- What to say to your contacts so they don’t unsubscribe.
- Different types of email campaigns- newsletters, nurture sequences, funnels, etc.
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs, owners, and marketing professionals
- Young businesses trying to grow in the marketplace
- Established businesses trying to stay relevant
- Non-profits or trade associations
Two FREE Classes, but sign up soon because class size is limited!
Friday, February 22, 2019 – 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Eloise May Library- 1471 S. Parker Road, Denver, CO 80231
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 – 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Koelbel Library, 5955 S. Holly St., Centennial, CO 80121REGISTER NOW!
Check out our other upcoming branding and marketing classes: