On the 8th Day of Marketing, the Troubadour gave to me…
On the eighth day of marketing, the troubadour gave to me EIGHT ways to write better emails.
- Use descriptive subject lines (to identify content and to help find again)
- CC the appropriate people (don’t create large groups of unnecessary recipients)
- It’s easy to misunderstand meaning in emails, practice clarity
- If you need a response, ask for it directly
- Don’t include too many topics in a single email
- Proof for spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Attach any needed or helpful information
- Include a signature block (easy identification and contact information)
Back to Blog
There are no comments yet.