On the 10th Day of Marketing, the Troubadour gave to me…
TEN essential components every homepage needs:
- Contact information in prominent place(s)
- Call to action button(s)
- Immediate understanding of what you do (is this the right place for me?)
- Look and feel consistent with your brand
- Images to enhance message
- Keywords integrated in body text
- How you solve their challenges or problems
- Page title and description optimized for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Links to other pages on your site
- H1 headings for search engine optimization
Your homepage often acts as your first impression to potential clients – so make sure it’s a good one! These ten things will help ensure you have a sharp homepage that makes an impact and allows your clients to get to know you before they even meet you.
Back to Blog
There are no comments yet.