Do any of these marketing challenges sound familiar?
- You need to reach more people: more traffic, more leads, more sales
- You don’t know what to say to attract and convert prospects
- You need help figuring out social media – will it help and how?
- You’re leaving money on the table because you don’t do a good job staying in touch with people
- You know you need to market more, but you simply don’t have enough time to do it
Running a small business comes with its own set of challenges, one of the biggest being limited resources, both time and money. Dividing your time between operations, administration, sales, and marketing can leave you exhausted, not to mention feeling out of your element when you’re working in the areas that are not your strengths. How do you know when it’s time to throw up the white flag and call in the calvary? The answer is simple: when it’s not getting done, correctly or at all, and it’s affecting your bottom line.
You may need help with everything or just a few things, but one thing is certain: missed marketing opportunities are costing you money every day!
What We Do for You
Marketing Troubadour delivers small business marketing and branding help to companies who want to increase visibility and grow their organization.
Are we an idea factory? Yes!
Are we email marketing specialists? Yes!
Are we strategic consultants? Yes!
Whatever you call us, we have one goal: