“Your brand is your story, a combination of all the things people need to know about you. ”
“leverage the most effective marketing tool available: email”
Do any of these marketing challenges sound familiar?
- You need to reach more people: more traffic, more leads, more sales
- You don’t know what to say to attract and convert prospects
- You need help figuring out social media – will it help and how?
- You’re leaving money on the table because you don’t do a good job staying in touch with people
- You know you need to market more, but you simply don’t have enough time to do it
Running a small business comes with its own set of challenges, one of the biggest being limited resources, both time and money. Dividing your time between operations, administration, sales, and marketing can leave you exhausted, not to mention feeling out of your element when you’re working in the areas that are not your strengths. How do you know when it’s time to throw up the white flag and call in the calvary? The answer is simple: when it’s not getting done, correctly or at all, and it’s affecting your bottom line.
You may need help with everything or just a few things, but one thing is certain: missed marketing opportunities are costing you money every day!
What We Do for You
Marketing Troubadour delivers small business marketing and branding help to companies who want to increase visibility and grow their organization.
Are we an idea factory? Yes!
Are we email marketing specialists? Yes!
Are we strategic consultants? Yes!
Whatever you call us, we have one goal:
From advice to action, we help you get it planned, developed, and implemented so you can stop worrying and do what you do best- run your business.
Branding & Marketing Strategy
- Building and refining your unique brand
- Marketing plans and target market development
- Market research and surveys
- Marketing consultation and coaching
Content / Message Development
- Discovering and creating your unique story/message
- Mission statement, competitive positioning, calls to action
- Content ideas: topic development
- Writing content for websites, collateral, newsletters, social media
- Email marketing newsletters and campaigns
- Traditional and digital campaign development
- Creating editorial calendars for content and logistics
- Integrating marketing methods for maximum results
Is this site for you - are you a prospective client?
- Not everyone is your client.
- Not everyone is our client, either.
- How do we know if we might be a marketing match made in heaven?
What Our Clients Say
“We consider Lori Dubois to be our "marketing department." She can be counted on for creative ideas to marketing challenges whether it be revamping messaging on our website or help on our monthly newsletters. Lori is an excellent communicator-personable and friendly while being direct and to the point. She gets the job done!”
“A very relevant workshop for me and well worth my time! We should all spend some time thinking about our business in this way.”
“Working with Lori was, and is, a terrific experience. She’s equally adept at helping clients conceptualize a big-picture strategy and then developing the tactical execution necessary to succeed. I can’t recommend Lori highly enough for her expertise, creative thinking, marketing savvy, and overall commitment to being your best advocate. A delight to work with and a key resource for your business success.”
“Working with Lori Dubois was one of the best investments we've made in our business. She researched our unique industry, helped us get clear on our target markets, and has provided a fresh perspective on the industry and our role within it.”
“Lori can develop, execute, counsel and coach with the best of them. Her broad marketing and communications background makes her a valuable person to have at the table.”
Topics and tips you need to up your branding and marketing game.
Does marketing feel like a game of hide and seek? (how to get found)
Free marketing advice is ALWAYS a smart idea!
By clicking “Give it to me!” I agree to Marketing Troubadour’s Terms of Service.