Who We Help
How do you know if you need marketing help?
If you find yourself frustrated by the same issues that don’t seem to go away, have questions about what is the best course of action for your marketing, or have a particular marketing or branding project you’re not sure how to implement, you might need a little help.
Top 10 List of Things We Hear From Businesses
Do any of these describe you?
- I don’t really have a “look” for my business – do I need a brand?
- I have trouble explaining what I do in language my prospects can understand.
- I feel like my prospects see me as just another (fill in the blank). How can I differentiate myself from my competitors?
- I wish I knew how my clients really feel about doing business with us – maybe I should do a customer survey?
- I want to market, but I’m not sure what to say – I need ideas!
- I’m not sure I have my target market nailed – am I talking to the right people?
- I’ve tried marketing before but it didn’t seem to work.
- I know I’m leaving money on the table by not staying in touch with customers.
- I believe in the value of marketing, but can’t afford a full time person to handle it.
- I believe in marketing but I just don’t have time to tackle it!
So- how did you do? If you relate to any of the above (one, three, or even all ten), maybe it’s time to have a marketing conversation with the Marketing Troubadour, Lori Dubois. The first meeting is always complimentary, no obligations. If you find yourself motivated to move forward with a small project or an entire revamp of your branding and marketing, that’s great! If you’re not ready yet or it’s not a good fit, no problem. Chances are you will at least feel inspired and hopeful about your marketing again!