What We Do
Marketing is, at its core, storytelling. In order to tell your story you need three things that we like to call the 3 M’s of marketing:
- Message – what is your story?
- Market – who needs to hear your story?
- Methods – how you most effectively tell your story?
Perhaps it is human nature to use storytelling to share experiences and feelings when striving to connect with each other, whether for education, entertainment, or persuasion. There is something intriguing about storytelling. This may result from our ability to weave human emotion into our communication, adding the richness of feelings and opinions to the facts.
Storytelling is compelling in marketing because it creates a personal connection that is still professional. It is possible to strike a balance between creativity and clarity, by crafting a story that is descriptive without being wordy.
Marketing Troubadour Branding and Marketing Services
Strategic Marketing and Branding Consulting helps you create clarity by answering tough questions such as:
- Is my mission statement clear and concise?
- What are my core values?
- How do core values fit into my mission statement and/or messaging?
- Does my brand accurately reflect my business/organization?
- Why do people do business with my company?
- Does customer experience align with my brand image?
- What are our competitive differentiators – how am I different?
- What is my unique marketing message (story)?
- Who is my ideal client and target market?
- What kind of online presence do we need?
Tactical Marketing and Branding Consulting helps you tell your story in the best way to the people who matter most.
We can help you with:
- Company and product names, taglines or slogans
- Message development
- SWOT analysis
- Email newsletters
- Email marketing campaigns
- Direct mail campaigns
- Mailing lists
- Editorial calendars
- Website content
- Articles and white papers
- Press releases
- Social Media campaigns
- Market research
- Competitive Intelligence
- Marketing collateral